How can one treat clogged ears and migraine headaches?

Well I had a bronchial infection for about 3 weeks that went untreated. Then about 2 weeks after it was gone, I woke up with extreme vertigo (balance problems) ringing in the ears and a full feeling in my right ear. The only reason I think it’s labyrinthitis and not menieres is because it followed my severe bronchial infection. My vertigo is gone, it lasted about three days. Now I only have ear fullness and migraines. Please help.
Mon, 10 Jun 2019

As first-line management, you can take analgesics like paracetamol or aceclofenac for pain relief.
You can use waxolyte drops to lyse the wax.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician