How can one overcome weakness after excessive masturbation ?

i have done masturbation so many times now i am week so what should i do now
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Mastrubation as such does not cause any physical side effect but if you have done it in excess then may be you are feeling weak.Also see if you feel tired due to work/studies.If yes then you can consult your family physician for examination & if everything is fine then he may prescribe you some tonic or multivitamins so that you can overcome the weakness you have.Also try having healthy & good food.
Thanks