Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

How can one get rid of premature ejaculation ?

When my wife and I have sex, I am ejaculating way toquickly(within 5 mins...max)...I m 46 and our sex life is breaking our relationship up due to this issue. I m currently using Viagra and it doesn t seem to be working...can you help direct me to the proper remedy to solve this issue?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
welcome to HCM,
a) Vigor-100 Stamina - one capsule twice daily after lunch and after dinner with milk/fruit juice/water.
b) Vita-Ex Gold plus - one capsule twice daily after lunch and after dinner with milk or fruits juice.
c) Sri Gopal Taila - for gentle massage on male organ before half an hour of intimacy.
alongwith it,you should practice for The squeeze method, and The masters & johnson method also.
for more information you can call on 9424883137
Answered: Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor