Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How can one get over wrinkles under the eye and fine lines on the face ?

i have too much wrinkles under my eyes and fine lines allover my face and i am only 21 what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
It is difficult to just say wat can be done by description given, i have emphasized again and again to many patients that diagnosis and management of most of skin condition requires examination by inspection which is possible when you see a patient personaly or the photograph.
I feel majority of doctors over here would not be able to advise you except for many vague remedies unless they see it themself.
I request you to either use the paid section of this website to consult a good dermatologist or visit a dermatologist.
Take Care
Many Doctors may still differ from what i said
Criticism are most welcome
Answered: Thu, 9 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor