How can one cure sore throat, cough and runny nose while having asthma?

two days ago started with a sore throat then sneezing and slight coughing then running nose then block nose and phlegm in chest which is green and when I cough I getting pain around both sides of ribs. I went to the doctor because I have asthma and got antibotics.
Wed, 27 Mar 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

So you explain that you have started the treatment. Just continue the treatment and take a lot of liquids.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Jnikolla, Pulmonologist