How can one cure constipation and abdominal pain?

i have had abdominal pain on my left side, near the bottom of the rib cage. I was consipated for several days but a laxative cleaned me out. I thought I was cured but tonight after a light dinner the pain is back. i took another laxative but that won t kick in fo 6-12 hours. Anything I can do for the pain to get me through the night. I feel slightly better when I lie on my left side. I took a warm bath and that gave some temporary relief
Sun, 17 Mar 2019

Your symptoms seem to be related to constipation.

The abdominal pain is also related to constipation.

I suggest you use a laxative such as Miralax.

I also suggest using daily probiotics.

I suggest to drink liquids and eat a fiber-rich diet.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician