How can numbness in the legs and hands be treated?

I started having numbness in various spots of my legs and hands. I’ve been to two surgeons for spinal issues; one is a orthopedic surgeon who said I needed surgery on both my cervical and lumbar. The other physician, a neurosurgeon, said I do not have any problems inconsistent for a person my age and to see a neurologist as soon as I can. I asked him what his opinion, without further studies, of what the actual problem is. His response peripherl neuropathy. In that exam, I, an ex Glynis this and athlete, can not walk in a straight line with one foot in front of the other. Do I have a disease. I’m very distressed over the numbness.
Wed, 5 Sep 2018

Consult a neurologist and get evaluated to rule out neuropathic causes.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.