Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

How can night fall be treated ?

i have a major problem for 2years that i was losing sperms everyday while sleeping without my knowledge....this results in loss of my weight and energy.How to stop this activity..
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  443
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Naren,
Welcome to HCM,
Night discharge is very common particular in teenagers and youngsters.
Now a days due to viewing sexy porns,videos on computers a person remains excited sexually whole day resulting night discharge or masturbation.
Nothing to worry,if sperms not coming out by these ways are destroying by the body after some time so the idea you got of loosing weight and energy is more or less psychological.
Take nourishing diet,do not go for sex exciting movies or porn.
Before going to bed be fresh,see good entertaining sereals,read good books and prey the god for good sleep.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 9 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor