How can new subcondral insufficiency fracture in the central weight bearing aspect of the medial femoral condyle be treated?

I was just diagnosed with MRI. New subcondral insufficiency fracture in the central weight bearing aspect of the medial femoral condyle with intense bone marrow edema. postoperative changes of prior medical surgery with worsening of the medial meniscal tear compared to 7/31/17 now with maceration and displacement of the meniscal body posterior horn into the meniscal femoral recess. New subchondral insufficiency fracture in the medial femoral condyle with progression of advanced medial femoral condyle since 7/31/17 Progression of moderate patellofemoral compartment chondrosis since 7/31/17 Small joint effusion and a small Baker s cyst.
Mon, 12 Nov 2018

You may be suffering from a fracture in the medial femoral condyle of the knee and an effusion in the knee along with a history of past surgery for a meniscus tear.

Please mention your symptoms and then it can be correlated clinically. Are you a postoperative case or history of trauma of the knee or history of repeated knee joint injection for osteoarthritis, etc.?

Please consult your doctor, he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu,