How can nervousness, stuttering, anxiety with panic attacks be treated?

Thank you for taking time to respond to this. I just started a job in sales, and I meet several new people everyday. I start getting very nervous and forget all my sales training, I start stuttering repeating myself turn very red. I feel I have very high anxiety or "social anxiety" I also feel very down most of the day and start having mini panic attacks when I start thinking about greeting new people. I feel like this consumes a huge part of my life and make my days very stressfull is there any Medicine that can help?
Thu, 8 Jan 2015