How can nasal congestion along with breathing difficulty and headache be treated?

hi im working at the present time but I have been going thru some hard ship. im suffering from nasal build up its yellow im having a hard time breathing headace outta this world and im feeling sick on my stomach I already have my tonsils out so I didn t thimk I could get a infection I almost can smell it please help on and the pain in my head gets worse when I bend over and it feels like my eys are about to burst
Thu, 19 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You may be suffering from acute rhinitis with secondary bacterial infection. Please avoid cool drinks and freeze water avoid smoking and alcohol. Use water vapor inhalation and salt water gargling thrice a day for five days. Use tablet Amoxiclav thrice a day for five days. Of symptoms not improved please consult your ENT specialist he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.