Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

121 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can my niece be treated of convulsing and congenital atrophy ?

Hi My niece was born 2 month ago she is a twin she has starts convulsing two days ago and was rushed to the hospital the preliminary tests reveals an infection AND a congenital atrophy she moves correctly she eats normaly and is gaining weight she has one eye slightly smaller than the other but they are perfectly coordinated I am very worried and dont kinow what to expect The other baby is fine and present no signs of malformation How likely is she to become epileptic or to develop mental problems
Sat, 7 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hi , plz cheak thet baby's all milestone are normal at this stage if not then go to neuurologist. they will giude u propely and they will suggest physoitherapy if needed
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....