Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

How can my gastric problem be solved ?

i am 30 y old gastric problem last 2 year many medicines but no relief .
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
I would suggest you to get a endoscopy done. This would help you to detect any ulcers or any other defects. Once this is done you could consult a GI specialist and discuss about further management about your condition..
Hope this helps..
Take care!!
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Gastric problems occur when you are suffering from stress;keep late overnight;eat more spicy food;wrong or odd meal timings;and lack of exercise that is if you rest immediately after food .If you have any of these things please try to correct them .After you remove the cause treatment will be simple & effective.Please consult a doctor to prescribe a good antacid & change the habits if you have like smoking ;drinking.
take care
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor