Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How can my gas problem be treated ?

Im 26 years old male 6ft 240 lbs this may sound funny but :lately Ive been feeling like gas in my stomach is cutting off blood circulation. Symptoms:I buildup gas in my stomach and then I get this Pulsating pain in top of my head Unless I force my self to belch then it goes away. it is 5:00 am right now I woke up feeling like mey be a stroke want to happen or something, cuz I have pressure in my head and kinda gassy due to last nights dinner I feel Somewhat better right now But still feel some pressure And dont want to lay back down But still kinda freaked out Any suggestions ?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  267
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     you have digestive problem ,so start taking digestive enzymes & also start doing regular exercise which will benefit you.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”


Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor