Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

How can my enlarged uterus with cysts be treated so that I can have a good married life ?

i have uterus problem.big uterus with two cysts (kattis)of more than 4 cms.will i have to operate the cysts or the entire uterus.over bleeding for more than 8 months.taking medicines for the first three days as per a lady doctor s instructions no marriage life.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum, you are having heavy bleeding every month, with this you will develop anaemia. by which your over bleeding will again increase. if the doctor advises opration . if possible they will do cyst removal other wise hysterectomy. in the mean while you should improve health by eating proteine rich and iron rich foods. thank you.
Answered: Fri, 9 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor