Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How can my brother urinate normally without any tube ?

my bother urine is not coming out it is coming with the help of pipe what can we do because we want to remove the problem completely
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello Anonymous
Welcome to health care magic forum
causes for retention of urine varies with the age of patient .So what is his age .Most common cause is benign enlargement of prostate after 50 years of age .So get his trans rectal ultrasound & urine & blood for sugar & urea tested.Consult some surgeon or urologist to find the cause & get it treated .
Wish you good health
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor