Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

How can my baby get back to normal eating ways after severe vomiting and loose motions ?

Hi, my baby is 1 year 2 months 9 days old,she had been with her dad for long time in the hot sun,, now she is suffering from severe vomitings n loose motions since 2days 3nights, she was very active but now she is not like earlier,, she is not taking her food n anything as earlier.. she is only under mother feed. Please reply me what could be done to make her as earlier.. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello ..‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
the symptoms she is experiencing can be due to sun stroke..or error in the diet..
give her electral powder water of add on tsf sugar and a pinch of salt to one glass of water at frequent intevals.. keep her hydrated
give her a light diet .. fruits and juices mainly..
let her rest and sleep..
if symptoms still persisit then consult a doctor immediately..
wishing her good health..
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor