How can muscle necrosis be treated?

Diagnosed with muscle necrosis.diabetes 25 yrs..had a double transplant kidney & pancreas ..dialysis also..its in my left thigh..where do i go from here with this..what treatment for pain so i can work again im on disability leave..
Fri, 24 Aug 2018

Muscle necrosis needs urgent debridement and removal of dead muscle part. Otherwise it may got infected and muscle proteins if they go into blood it may lead to kidney damage. Muscle protein myoglobin is excreted through kidney and since you have transplant you need extra care for your kidney. Diabetes also increases risk for infection. Multi specialist care is needed for you and please do not waste any time for reaching tertiary level hospital.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.