Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

How can mouth ulcer be cured ?

I have mouth Ulcer which has perturbed me. I cannot even drink or eat. I use Kanalog Cream. This will take 6 to 8 days to recover. Please advise what I should do to get complete relief
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  231
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic
this could be an aphthous can continue to use the cream and take a Bcomplex vitamin capsule for 15 days .this would help the ulcer heal better. It may take few days for you to see the results with the capsules.
Meanwhile the cream will help.
Hope this helps
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
you might have apthous ulcer
it is very common and due to constipation ,drugs ,viral infection ,trauma etc .
you need to be examine by dermatologist
kenalog is good cream
avoid stress,smoking ,alcohol
take liquid or semi solid diet
in resistant case biopsy may be needed
i hope i answered your question .
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor