Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
150 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    How can mononucleosis be treated?

Looking for a specialist in pediatric immunology for my 14 year old grandson who has had mononucleosis for the past six weeks and is getting worse with lower energy levels and increased sleeplessness. Blood tests have been negative, but symptoms all point to mono, and doctors visited have been stymied for any further diagnosis.
Fri, 8 Sep 2017
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

You can use the web sites or webmd physician directory to try and find someone in your area.

These sites would also give the ratings of the doctors.

Alternatively your pediatrician or local hospital may also have a list as well.

I hope this helps
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, I m 18, 5 2 , 100 pounds with a not so strong immune system and I was told I have mono. I ve been sick for exactly a week now with all the...