How can migraine leading to consistent headaches and visual hallucinations be treated?

My 19 yr old son suffers from migraines. He takes medication for this, but for the past 3 weeks he has been getting migraines every day. It is taking longer for his Meds to work. He also had a migraine that left him with a headache for 3 days. He says that he what seemed like a hallucination during a migraine, he saw what looked like an animal on a table. I am really worried about the increase in frequency and intensity. The pain wakes him every morning. What kind of specialist should he see? He has had this problem since he entered puberty around 12 yrs old.
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
hi to son's father actually speaking migrane i just controllable

firstly i must say to you that you must check your son to optometrist for V/A
if he has a cylindrical no. for vision its sometimes the main cause of migrane

then to a neurologist for detailed examination
till then you can have this treatment

tab.nalxone(NSAID) 1tds
tab.propanalol 1bd
cap.rekool-dsr 1od empty stomach
sumatriptan
Ergotamine and caffeine combination drugs
tab.stemtil 1bd
tab.dexona 0.5mg tds