How can migraine be treated in a 7 weeks pregnant 33-year-old?

I’m 33 years old and I’m 7 weeks pregnant and have been getting migraines since I was about 9 years old. I usually take Tylenol 3’s or Maxalt when I get one but haven’t taken anything since I’ve been pregnant. I’ve had a migraine now for two days and I don’t know how much longer I can take the pain. I’ve been in bed, under the blankets with ice packs. I’ve also been vomiting. Is there anything I can take that won’t be harmful to my baby? I don’t have my first Obgyn appointment until the end of the week..
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You can take Tramadol and Paracetamol combination 2 times a day for five days. You can take Pantoprazole and Domperidone combination drug twice a day for five days. Don't eat commercial products and unhygienic things eat home made rice and khichdi, don't eat spicy food fried chicken, do yoga and pranayam in the morning do exercise in the morning do meditation in the morning.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.