How can male infertility be treated?

Dear Dr,
male, age 37 yrs,ht 172cms,wt 70 kgs,i mastrubate when iam 15 yrs old and still continous, at 33 yrs i did a penile doppler the report says both corpus cavernosa & corpus spongiosum show uniform echotexture.
immpression: uniform echotexture of penile soft tissues with peak systolic velocity in the cavernosal arteries is seen upto 11.3 cms/sec with absent diastole.
at that time the semen analysis says 1ml and diagnosis as asthenozoospermia,i took medicine - LYCOBAL, CARNITOR after 2 months i took NATOZ for 3 months,then multivitae gold for 3 months but after 4 yrs now i have very poor ejaculation,less sperm and penis is small.
Sat, 31 Jan 2015
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi Welcome to HCM,
Erection problems and Infertility are entirely different.
Masturbation is not the cause for your Azoospermia.
If your penile Doppler scan was induced by medicine - commonly called as PIPE Test that test is performed to diagnose Erectile Dysfunction not Infertility.
Please do Scrotal Doppler, Fasting Sr. Testosterone, Sr. FSH Sr. LH Sr. Prolactin. And Semen analysis these tests are for Infertility diagnosis.
Penis is like our other organs once it developed it won't shrink. It is made by Special Corporal muscles rich in blood sinusoids so it will show some difference in size according to body temperature.
Check your belly fat also if u have excessive belly fat ur penis may burried inside ur fat called as "Burried Penis ".
Check hormones and take medicine according to it. Poor ejaculation and Sr. Testosterone have direct relationship
Hope u got your Answers.