How can loss of balance while walking be managed while suffering from autism?

My granddaughter is 20 yrs old with severe autism,I. D. , non-verbal with severe behaviors In January we notices she had a slight limp By February it was more noticeable and would sometimes brush the wall when walking by March it increased needs support to walk loss of balance and now needs assistance for everything involving walking. been to her pediatrician on several occasions but no answers. took an xray of right hip was clear. She is unable to attend school because it has become an safety issue . any ideas and suggestions?
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

Who are with autism may present with a hypersensitive response to movement may refuse to participate in physical activities wishing only to watch from the sidelines. Hypersensitivity to movement and fear of movement are both indicators of a Vestibular Disorder. Children with Proprioceptive dysfunction seen in autism, will be unable to stand on one foot and have difficulty with any balancing tasks. So please accompanying with him , guide him is important. Physical therapy, behavioral therapy may be useful. Please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.