As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this:
1) Do an [MRI scan] to know the current status of knee joints despite giving gel injections.
2) If tried every method without any result then last option is the Joint replacement
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Exercise can increase your endurance and strengthen the muscles around your joint, making your joint more stable. Try walking, biking or swimming. If you feel new joint pain, stop.
2) Try to lose weight. Being overweight
increases the stress
on your weight-bearing joints, such as your knees and your hips. Even a small amount of weight loss
can relieve some pressure and reduce your pain. Talk to your doctor about healthy ways to lose weight.
3) Use heat and cold
to manage pain. Both heat and cold can relieve pain in your joint. Heat also relieves stiffness
, and cold can relieve muscle spasms and pain.
4) Apply over-the-counter pain creams. Creams and gels available at drugstores may provide temporary relief from pain.
5) Use assistive devices. A cane may take the weight off your knee as you walk. Carry the cane in the hand opposite the leg that hurts.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo