How can itchy rashes on the arms be treated?

I am on my 3rd 2 week treatment with 2 applications left and having discomfort on my arms with redness, itching some oozing from the various areas, very itchy in early morning hours before 6;00 am, I have used some lotion but today have used nothing and this pm it seems to be drying and getting scaly areas. What should I do, if anything.
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice

I have gone through your complaints and would recommend you to apply topical steroid like cortisone cream on the affected areas twice daily and take tablet Cetrizine twice daily.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.