How can itching and burning sensation in the vagina be treated?

Hi i burned my vagina with nair like nearly a month ago and since then ive had really bad itching and there is a patch of skin on the outer lips of my vagina thats red nd no hair grows there. Help its annoying and i read somewhere that it may be PERMANENT i dont want this forever please help.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

For relieve from itching be careful of which type of laundry detergents or toilet soap you use. Avoid scented toilet paper & contraceptive foams or creams, these may trigger irritation. Take care of hygiene so that you don't catch any other infection. Use cotton underwear, do not douche or scratch. Go for protected sex if possible avoid intercourse till you are fine. Use water based vaginal moisturizer. However, you should get screening test for STD done, to rule out any sexually transmitted infection that may cause itching. Have patience, don't worry about the hairless patch, let the vagina get healed first.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.