How can it be confirmed that tubercular lymphadenopathy is cured,what is duration of treatment and can we plan a child?

hi sir ,my wife has tubercular lymphadenopathy in right axilla since june 2012 and she took medicineafter that for 11 months. after completion of course it again reoccured after 2 months and she is again on medicines since march 2013 to till date. pus culture was done in the month dec.2013 and t.b. was detected very low. so sir my question how it will be confirmed that disease is completely cured and how much time duration will be for further treatment and can we plan for child ?
Mon, 22 Dec 2014