How can irregular periods and bad cramps be cured ?

Hi, im a 16 year old teen girl who has irregular periods and bad cramps. Is birth control the best way to solve these issues?
Thu, 2 Feb 2012
hi,
welcome to health care magic
yes,but you have to take it at least for 3 months.

Please type your query here. Since this query is directed to our panel of specialists and super-specialists, please mention your problem in as much detail as possible. Do not forget to highlight your Age, Gender, Medical History and Treatment History of the problem you are facin Last month on the 7 I had my regular period. Then on the 21 of the same month I got a heavier period thAt lasted longer. Now in the month of march I started bleeded early last week but it only seemed to be spotting. A couple days ago I also had really bad stomach pains that became really bad and lasted all night. What could cause this? Are these things related? I m 18 years old I m on birth control but I never remember to take it.

HI MY NAME IS CARLA IN 21 YRS OLD IM HAVING A IRREGULAR PROBLEM WITH MY MENSTRUAL PERIOD THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN 4 MONTHS THAT I GET IT I HAVE VERY BAD CRAMPS...iM SCARED AND ALSO I BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND IS JUST NOT WORKING FOR ME DR CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME

I took the morning after pill in august, the period after that was a full 7 days which I read on the box that a longer cycle is possible, up until last month my period has been normal. I am 17, and last month I got my period either april 14th or 15th in school and it came normally for the first few days then after the 3rdmorning it was light, and I had brown discharge and it lasted 7 days. I was either due for my period yesterday or today but I don t have it get, however I have sore breasts, mild cramps every once in awhile, and headaches . Me and my partner do not have unprotected sex but he did rub his junk on my lady part about 2 hours later, I did some research and there could be more reasons why I haven t gotten it yet. Crazy weight gain , alot of stress with school, ect. But its never a bad idea to be to careful Please help!

Recent questions on  Irregular menstruation

Hi! I am 40 years old and starting having irregular periods for about 2 years.I can go 2-3 months without having one then go three months with one, the last one was normal, then 2 weeks later it came back very light and now it has been 19 days of a very light period. Vaginal dryness for about 2 years and the start of warm flashes. Is this perimenopause?

I have been having irregular menstrual bleeding for the past year. Gyn found polyp during pap. Ordered Ultrasound. Please translate this ultrasound report into human language because I don't understand any of it. Thx. EXAMINATION: Ultrasound...

Iam 33yr old , married almost one and half year, after marriage iam facing irregular periods, due to which i have put on weight, Doctor prescribed me to take cycloreg tab for 5days during night, but moment i inhale this tablet, after few mins,i get severe stomach pain and feel like vomitting and some time vomit. Actually i had told doctor i am not ready for pregnant, and foremost thing i want to lose weight. Iam scared anything goes wrong or does it affect my health or if i want to get pregnant does it effect that time. Please suggest me.

hi am 32 yr old, weighing around 75 kgs. short in stature. recenty have been getting irregular cycles and at times get extended to 10 days also. my doc has advised me Hyponidd once every morining and siphene one at night frm day 2 of my cycle this month which was 13th april. can you guide as to which would be the right time to come in contact for conceiving as we are planning for a baby. what precautions to be taken and the diet change if any.

Suffering from irregular periods problem since last week

I have been taking ovuloc ld for 1 month as a birth control method from 2nd day of my periods regularly. only 2 pink pills are left. My periods have not yet started but I could see some spotting.when my periods will start