After going through your query, I am of the opinion that:
1) Simply put, infertility
could be due to male partner, female partner or both.
2) Male factor can be easily tested by a simple semen analysis
3)For the female part, infertility can be caused due to :
- Ovulation problems
- Abnormalities in genital tract
- Immunological factor.
4) This means that if you are ovulating normally and there is no male factor abnormality, problem could be in your genital tract like cervix
and fallopian tubes.
5) My suggestion is that you go for a hysterosalpingography
to check for tubal potency as the next step.
6) If this does not work out, then test for immunological factor can be carried out called PCT ie post-coital test.
I hope I was able to be of some assistance,