How can infertility be treated?

Hello..im 24 trying to conceive from past two years bt nothing came positive yet..doctors did so many tests all came positive except LH which is bit higher..my cycle was regular previously bt irregular nw.dr has given me progyluton now for next 3months.will it prevent me from getting pregnant??or lower my chances of getting pregnant?
Tue, 13 Mar 2018
Hi

Well I have gone through your case , please don't panic. Well Progyluton is a combination of estrogen and progesterone. It prevents ovulation and so prevents pregnancy. So its prevents pregnancy , but its given for you to correct the imbalance of LH.

Dr. Deepali Mohan Pohane,
OBGYN