Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
125 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can infertility be treated?

First and foremost i would like to thank for all of you being online to help us and provide our problems resolution. having said this, I have one problem that I am married but i have no child because of my wife's pregnancy problem. The FSH of my wife is higher (above the normal range), her age is about year. So, because of this she couldn't conceive. So, would you please help me in providing a solution so as to get a child. I am very eager to have that.
Mon, 17 Jul 2017
Report Abuse
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi I think you should go for some blood tests for your wife like thyroid profile and prolactin level and a ultrasound done to see uterus and ovaries and number of follicles in ovaries. Also get AMH level done. If AMH is low and follicles are less in number, you may need to undergo IVF. Hope it helps.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor i have been married from 4 years now and my wife not pregnent , we made the our side firtliz and after put in side her they didn t...