Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

How can infertility be treated with bilateral PCO ?

My wife age 25 years old suffering from bilateral PCOD , Which is arranged in peripheral fashion . RO size= 33.5mm*20.5mm no follicle and LO size=36.5mm*19.5mm with no follicle , marriage time-2 years, no child still. can we get successful to born child or nor. My email id is
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  214
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
With PCOD , pregnancy is possible.It is very important for you to keep hope and be confident with your doctor`s treatment.
Treatment to stabilize the hormonal disturbances , maintaining glucose levels with metformin , the symptoms of the disease can be reduced.Once hormonal balance is done , medicines will be given to stimulate the ovary to produce egg and releasing egg.
Along with this treatment , you should calculate her fertile period and have sexual intercourse according to that.
Good luck and take care.
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor