How can incomplete voiding with urethra irritation be treated?

very warm regards doctor, i feel a kind of ticklish irritation just at the junction of bladder opening and urethra and iam never able to empty my bladder completely.every time after micturition i have to wait for another minute to empty the bladder by urinating certain drops of urine atlast.these last drops too dont get out of the bladder completely.just when iam about to finish the urination i feel that urethra closes before iam totally able to empty my bladder and applying pressure too...doesnt work.it has been my condition from September 2005.and till now the conditions have improved though but the problem still persists.i have warts like swelled Fordyce s spots on my scrotum for many years.iam 22 years.i got my urine tested in 2007 from a best urologist in India(from AIIMS).he was straight forward and said i had no infection and no stones after he read the results of the urine test.still i said i feel pressure in bladder he gave me Uromax capsules and antibiotics for 14 days after which the problem is still exactly the same.my father was reluctant like hell to take me to a doctor and now after he took me once he s not going to take me again. should i go again myself and is it baldder cancer or will it develop into cancer??please answer as immidiately as possible
Tue, 29 Jan 2019