Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

How can i treat spermatorrhea ?

hi!!! respected doctor . i am india guy. 26 yrs old. really suffring from spermoterria decease. due to this decease i facing soo many troubels like semes in urine, feel soo tired, burning sensation in legs etc. kindly request you please help me to sort out this problem . thankyou doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1084
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Jaspal Singh,
Allopathy does not consider SPERMATORROHEA as a disease. It is considered a self-limiting condition, which is incapable of causing ill effects, other than temporary tiredness and temporary reduction of sexual desire. Some semen leaks into urine, which is a natural phenomenon.
What I can advise you as an allopathic doctor is not to worry about the problem. If you have not married yet, get married.
For your weakness, you may take B-COMPLEX with MINERALS.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor