Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

How can i take the treatment for high blood pressure ?

hi i am 30 year old i have high blood pressure ,my digetion is not good my both heel hi i am 30 year old married male i have high blood pressure,my digetion is not good &my both heel & legs having a very much of pain last 2 years morning few pain in my heel but last 6 monts my both legs are too much of pain ,I take treatment from doctor he gave me a two injection of hexagurad in heel after 15 days pain will continue now when ever i am standing or walking after 30 minits pain started & i am unable to walk or stand
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there,
welcome to healthcare magic.Hope your blood tests for gout and other types of arthritis already done.If not pl get them right away.Sounds more like Gouty arthritis.You need a good consultation from a good rheumatologist.Also a medical physician, because any systemic illness also needs to be ruled out.I would suggest you not to continue with such symptomatic therapy and get to know the root cause.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor