Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

How can i stop myself to stop eating sugar?

i think i have diabetes because my blood sugar felt like it was going up some one please help me? i was at work and after i drank a cup of dr pepper which is my favorite soda it felt like my blood sugar wasd going up and i am always putting sugar in every thing i eat and i can t stop this habit also my gandpa was diabetic and my second cosin is also diabetic on my mom side i am 19 years old and i will be 20 this year and i have alot of the sign of being diabetic i got my blood test back and my sugar was normal do any have any ideas on how i can convice my doctor that i have diabetes i told my doctor that i have a family history of diabetes in my family and my doctor told me that my sugar was low what can i do any advice becasue my doctor never lissons to me
Sun, 13 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  Anonymous's Response

Mikio, when the blood sugar says you are not , why you hang around it . Shut and chill. Moreover the risk increases if there are more family members who are diabetic but that does not mean that every one gets diabetes. Pepper soda is good I too have it and feel good after having it. Enjoy drinking it and the stress htat you have while having it causes diabetes, ha ha ha ha........

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor