Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How can i shrink my vagina?

Am female aged 26, i have a boy friend who has a small penis. How can i make my virgina small so that i can feel him in?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  732
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
I can give you a potential fix for this. The vagina expands and contracts depending on the size of the item penetrating the vagina. Best advice, other than surgery, would be to make sure you start with foreplay. Follow your normal foreplay routine, but as you approach the actual time for traditional penis to vagina insertion, that is when you should use a small finger or something comparable. This method will cause the vaginal walls to contract to meet the size of the pinky finger, thus making the insertion by the penis much more pleasurable. Disclaimer: THIS IS ALL ASSUMING THAT THE SMALL PENIS THAT YOU MENTIONED IS LARGER THAN A PINKY FINGER, AT WHICH TIME I APOLOGIZE BUT I HAVE NO MORE ADVICE THAT YOU COULD APPRECIATE. Good luck and please let use know somehow if this helps.
Answered: Wed, 9 Feb 2011
  User's Response
sex is not depend small penis r huge penis my cock is appx 8'' inch but i am not satis fied my wife
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Size of vagina & penis don't matter during intercourse & satisfaction.
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor