Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can i rid from shivering problem ?

hello sir iam a student of 28. and iam suffering with shivering can any body help me?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

It is not very clear to us from your description what exactly you mean by 'shivering'. If you have shivering because of any physical condition such as fever, you need to see a physician for diagnosis and treatment.

Shivering could also mean tremors, muscle twitches or jerks. If so, you might need to consult a physician, neurologist or a psychiatrist depending upon the kind of tremors or other movements.

Please let us know more about your condition in more detail so that you can get a better answer. It will also help if you could describe the duration of your problems.

Best Regards

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor