Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How can i remove burn marks from face ?

sir this is shwetha from india my problem is i have a burn mark on my face from 18 years now iam 23yearold it hapend due to plastic right now i treyd lot of medicen but it doent remove becuse of this mark iam very dippress pls help me give me a sollution for removeing this burn mark
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  734
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Swethaji,
Thanks for query,
You have to go for plastic surgery,there is no option.
Consult plastic surgeon and seek his advice.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor