Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

How can i relive the Pain under arm ?

I ve been on the HCG diet . About a week ago I had to quit taking the drops because I was not drinking enough water with them. My inner thighs and areas under my armpits were swelling up. I still have a pain, like a bruise or tissue pain under my right arm where my bra strap hits. I ve been drinking a lot of water and the swelling is down but the pain is still there. I don t currently have Health Insurance and I m on a pretty tight budget. I don t want to have to go to a doctor if I don t have too. Do you have any idea what it is?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
HCG is a Hormone produced by women during pregnancy. Since you are taking HCG you are experiencing the signs and symptoms of Pregnancy like swelling, pain, breast tenderness, these are not healthy signs and one of the serious side effects is OHSS (Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome). So, stop taking HCG diet, your symptoms will subside on their own. If you really want to burn calories and reduce weight, The best way to deal with the problem is to exercise regularly and develop healthy dietary habits. Make changes to your lifestyle and say no to weight gain. Take Care
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor