Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

How can i reduce my tummy ?

Hi Doctor , I am a young lady, 29years with 72kg in weight. My Tommy is big as a result of fat and i am not comfortable with it that way. I try to watch my weight by skipping some meals but it is not working. How can i help myself because the type of food around me is all starchy food. I need your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi madam,your weight really more,but do not worry,by will and try you will definitely you will success reducing your weight,cut down complete fat in your diet,reduce food rich in carbohydrate,take two main principle meals,in between do not take any thing or if you to take,take veg salads etc,
for reducing tummy size,do regular exercise of abdominal muscle exercise.this willstrengthan your recti muscle and will helpreduce your tummy
one more get your thyroid function tests done.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor