Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

197 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can i prolong intercourse?

Dear sir, I am 30 male. I have been married 6 months back. Since then i do sex with my wife 2-3 times a week. I always try to give her satisfaction but i discharge quickly within 3 mins and she wants to prolong it to 10-15 mins. which i have to carry on even after my discharge for her satisfaction. though i feel unwillingness to do sex after discharge and my penis feels trouble getting in and out, but anyhow i have to do it for my wife. I am not impotant i get very firm erraction. I want to clear one more thing that during sex i give slow strokes which my wife does nt like. she urges me to give strokes vigorously, and when i strok faster i get discharged within 30 strokes. I can prolong the intercourse if i go slowly but as soon as i do it fast i leak it. Please help me. i will be highly obliged.
Sun, 1 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi , i am 21 male my penis makes an angle 30 -45 degree down what shall i do
OBGYN Dr. Hashim A Ali's  Response
Try to prolong the fore-play before penetration. Also when you feel near ejaculation,withdraw the penis and tell your wife to squueeze it hard. This will make the ejaculation urge go away. Enter your wife and repeat the squeeze procedure when near ejaculation. I hope this will help you overcome your problem.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....