Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

How can i prevent premature ejaculation ?

My age is 23years.My height is 176cm and weight is 67kg.My penis is very small and bent or curved.If i see some obscene semen ejaculate after a very little time.what is the solution for me??
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  150
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are normal my dear. Every penis has slight curve and also gets secretion when you see or think of anything sexual and early ejaculation can also occur. Unless there is any pain or difficulty in having sex or early ejaculation while doing sex there is no other problem. Drink plenty of water. Eat healthy. Exercise daily.
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor