Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How can i over come from over masturbation?

Hi i have a Over masturbation which totally damage my health. My legs are so fatty and some type of bubbles infection and it creates some black spot . How can i over come??????
Asked On : Mon, 31 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  893
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to healthcare magic.masturbation is not bad thing to do,it wont cause any health problem.if u you want to overcome by this,your mental stability is main treatment,try to avoid being alone and try to divert your concentration on any other activities.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.First of all let me clear your doubts,please understand that masturbation can not lead to ill health.Over masturbation is bad that is ture,but it can not lead to infection in legs or black spots.Please avoid watching or reading exciting materials,stop staying alone,do some activity all the time,and keep your mind busy.This should help,if not talk to your family doctor who can help.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor