How can i lower my blood pressure? I stopped drinking and smoking

I m 17 and i ve went to get a physical for American foot ball and my BP was 150 over 83 so she had me walk around a bit and it went down to 133 so she signed the paper but i did it again this morning when i woke up and i had 147/ 79, i stopped drinking and smoking 2 weeks ago, what can i do to get it down I m in shape so its not a weight thing. I m going to a doctor soon i have to wait a week or two though so just something in the meantime. thanks I just moved from France to California, another new school both my parents are now unemployed and are using my life saving to pay the rent so i am stressed a bit form that.
Mon, 19 Sep 2011