How can i know that i am pregnant?

I had my period on November 17th I was in a relationship and having sex with him. Our relationship ended on December 16th I think I had my period later on that month but im not sure…..I started a new relationship shortly after and we started having sex January 18th it is now February 7th and no period. Obviously I think Imp regent so my question is how can I back track to figure out when I had my period last and the most important question is if I know that their was a month gap between partners how FOR SURE would I know who the baby’s father is before I tell them.
Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Welcome to healthcaremagic. Why don't you do pregnancy test, Preg kit is easily available on medicine counter, few drops of your urine will decide whether you are pregnant or not. Hope this helps you
If you have regular periods, wait for 4-5 days and get done transvaginal ultrasound examination. If it shows less than 6weeks of development of foetus it is of guy 2. and if more than 6 weeks, it is of guy 1.