Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

How can i increase the time of my sexual activity ?

Im Ritesh 23 years Age My problem is that time I do sex my girlfriend this time vero short time controle sexual event 1 mint so im very upsect my sexual problem . I progress my sexual event long time , mi Halth 5 ft 4 inch body chest 34.5 inc ..Plzz solv my problem
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Premature or early ejaculation can be caused by both psychological and pathological factors. Psychological factors are hesitation, anxiety, guilty feelings during masturbations. Pathological causes include abnormal hormone level, reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems etc. Treatment includes psychological counseling, sexual therapy (squeezing the tip of penis during sexual intercourse to subside or delay ejaculation), antidepressants. In your case it can be psychological and dut to performance linked anxiety. Talk to your partner openly about any fears or apprehensions, eat nutritious healthy food, exercise regularly and cut down on smoking or alcohol if you are taking it.

To exactly pinpoint a diagnosis you need to get a complete examination done from a urologist. Hope it helps you. Regards.

Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor