Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can i increase penis size ?

hi,i have problem about my pudendum(my penis),i mean the size of it,i am 24 male.and i think its not in the normal size with my age.a little small .and live in a islamic country that even dont know to what kind of doctor i should go.plz answer me
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  299
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
The ideal size required for a healthy sexual life is 2 inches when erect .If your size is more than this it is absolutely normal for you.This will be true in any country.Still if you feel necessary consult a UROLOGIST in any hospital if you can't find a SEXOLOGIST as you live in Islamic country .If you feel please discuss with the doctor as suggested.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor