Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

How can i increase my height ?

I am a 24 year old girl. My height is too short. 5ft. plz advice me some to increase height. Hi,I am a 24 year old girl. My height is too short. 5ft . plz advice me some to increase height.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Accept yourself for what you are and don't focus on your height. Focusing on growing taller will only make you more self-conscious rather than to think critical. Don't worry about what others say or do and I know the media and society has caused you to feel inferior to others, but you are not. Some of the greatest thinkers and rulers were very short. If they allowed there height to take over, much of what exists today would never come into being. Your self-consciousness thoughts will only have a terrible impact on your overall health and you'll soon find yourself falling for infomercials which promote quick growth at any age from false testimonials. Avoid anything which only triggers you to believe things without having to be critical.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Hi nafeesa!
Thanks for choosing at 24 your epiphyses would have fused hence you cannot grow tall can enhance your appearance by using heels etc,,
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum

At this age, height cannot be increased . As the process of growth of your bones is completed by now.
To make urself "LOOK" taller , you can wear clothing like vertical prints, wear heels, loose weight (if you are overwt), and try to have a confident and positive attitude.

Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor